Friday, May 4, 2007

MAY HAS FINALLY COME...

I can't believe time goes so fast, my littliest one is going to be 1 years old at the end of the month, my oldest son did the "wave goodbye and see you Mommy" and took off to play at preschool this week, and twice this week, my husband and I sat down and hung out. Now that's something that rarely happens. We've been watching this DVD a friend lent us (The Secret) - if you've heard of it, you're probably smiling right now. Basically, it's a DVD with a bunch of famous people discussing the secret of life and in 4 words, the secret is The Law of Attraction. The idea that thoughts are things and thinking positive and being positive and living positive will all bring positive results. Anyways, not a new secret of course, but one that gets lost on many of us with our "busy" lives. So, on that note, try to watch it if you can, I'm off to go "hang out" with my husband. Oh, but wait, the phone...just kiding:-) Have a great weekend!

No comments: