Tuesday, January 16, 2007

NOT TOILET PAPER??!!

I received this from my girlfriend today who is 7 1/2 mths pregnant! Thought it was a great one to publish.
So thought I’d share my “wonderful” (sarcasm) morning with my fellow moms.

First let me give you some filler, so you can get the full picture. So my sister-in-law from Whitehorse has been down for 8 days now and hasn’t called and phones last night at 9pm wanting to get together tonight. We didn’t answer last night, so she phones at 6:55am this morning while I was in a dead of sleep (some of you know I haven’t been sleeping well, so the wake up call was a shock to my system). I was so out of it I couldn’t even talk to her. So then I’m up and can’t fall back a sleep. Claire wakes up and she is in an OK mood, still battling a little cough, so I decide, despite the fact I feel like... click to continue NOT TOILET PAPER

No comments: